Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
Easyglue Germany, D-86551 Aichach
§ 1 General terms of business
1. Following terms of business are valid for all contracts and orders in their valid version at the time of contract conclusion.
2. General terms of business of our customers will not be accepted, they will not be part of the terms of contract.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
1. Your contract is valid when your order is accepted by easyglue.
2. This acceptance of the contract is effected by the delivery of the goods or the provision of services on the part of easyglue.
3. The receipt of an electronic order will be immediately confirmed electronically – it is not an acceptance of a contract.
4. Your contract is valid with easyglue, a business division of Reuther-Systems e.K., Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 6, D-86551 Aichach, tel. ++49 (0)8251-890919-80, fax: ++49 (0)8251-890919-99, E-mail: mail @easyglue.de. Represented by Robert Reuther, commercial register Augsburg HRA 13473. VAT No. DE 174 799 725.
§ 3 Instruction of cancellation
The following instruction of cancellation is not valid, if your order is effected for your own commercial purpose or independent work.
1. Right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contract declaration within 14 days without any indication of reasons by e.g. letter, fax, e-mail or - if goods are delivered before expiring date – by sending back the goods. Time starts after receipt of this instruction, but not upon customers receipt of the goods (when periodically receiving the same goods not upon receipt of the first partial shipment), by provision of services but not before conclusion of contract and not before implementation of our information obligations subject to article 246, § 1 clause 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations subject to § 312 e clause 1 sentence BGB in combination with article 246, § 3 EGBGB.
In order to keep the cancellation time it is necessary to send back the goods in time or to send the cancellation to:
easyglue, Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 6, D-86551 Aichach, Fax: ++49 (0) 8251-890919-99, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right of withdrawal is not valid for § 312 d, clause 4 BGB.
2. Consequences of withdrawal
In case of a valid withdrawal the services of both parties have to be returned and e.g. interests have to be paid back. If the customer is not able to give back the received goods completely or partly or only in a bad condition, the customer has to provide compensation. In case of services the customer has to pay for the services he received until the time of cancellation.
3. Special indications
Your right of withdrawal expires in advance, when the contract is fulfilled by both parties on your express request , before the right of withdrawal is carried out.
End of instruction of cancellation.
§ 4 Customers obligations of checking
1. Pictures, drawings and technical data shown in the internet offer are subject to permanent changes by the manufacturer. Pictures of the product do not show necessarily the delivery, but they symbolize the purchased product and can differ from the delivered product.
2. You are obliged to check carefully the received goods, if the indicated data and quality is conform to your order. You have to make sure that the functioning of the goods is given before use and to ensure that the ordered goods are suitable for your application.
§ 5 Availabilty of the goods
If the ordered goods are not available or if the service can not be provided or comparable goods can not be delivered, easyglue refunds the purchase price including shipping costs.
Our total current and future business relationship shall be regulated exclusively on the basis of the following General Terms of Business, even if we no longer refer to these terms.
§ 6 Shipping costs
Shipping and handling costs are listed separately in the easyglue shop.
§ 7 Prices
The prices are net and our currently valid price list is effective.
§ 8 Warranty, statute of limitation
1. The warranty claims of the customer expires after twelve months in a one-shift operation or three months in a multi-shift operation or after 1,000 hours of operation depending on which occurs first starting with the date of delivery, wearparts are excluded. The customer must notify us in writing on any apparent fault within one week and has to send us back the faulty goods free of charge. The right of the customer for stipulated claims for damages are subject to a limitation period of six months after the damage occurred, at the earliest on conclusion of the warranty. Warranty expires, if the customer or a third party does changes or repairs at easyglue goods or repairs – without our written agreement.
2. Further rights of the customer, especially the right of compensation for damages, that did not occur at the goods, are excluded.
§ 9 Returns and refunds
Purchased goods that are as described, we will not take back and refund.
§ 10 Place of performance, legal venue, applicable law
1. Place of performance for deliveries and payments is Augsburg. This shall also apply if our customer has no natural forum in the Federal Republic of Germany.
2. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply.
1. Personal data are pieces of information that refer to your identity: name, address, postal address, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail address. We safe your personal data and the information about the ordered goods only if it is necessary for the handling of your order. We do not hand your personal data to a third party.
2. While visiting our website information (e.g. day, time, watched products etc.) can be stored on our server. These data do not belong to the personal data, but they are anonymized. They are only used for statistical purposes.
3. On certain pages cookies are placed. Most of the browsers are set up in such a way that they accept automatically cookies. You can deactivate the storing of the cookies or you can set up your browser in such a way that it informs you as soon as cookies are sent.
4. You have the right to get information free of charge of the stored data as well as the right of correction, blocking, cancellation of these data. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal data, for disclosure, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Aichach, 1st January 2012
Easyglue (a business division of Reuther-Systems e.K.)